By Reservation Only
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water or use hand sanitizer before entering and after leaving the pool. You are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer.
- The entry gates (including latches) are not sanitized. You are encouraged to use tissues, napkins, or similar disposable products to open and close the entrances if an attendant is not present to open the gate for you. You are encouraged to bring wipes to clean and disinfect these areas as you use them.
- No food or drink will be allowed during your reservation time. Only bottled water clearly marked will be allowed. Please take all trash with you when you leave.
- You must practice social distancing, particularly with Association staff and other members using the facility, by keeping at least six feet (6’) between yourself and others who are not members of your household.
- Restrooms, showers, and drinking fountains may have limited accessibility, so plan accordingly. Children needing to use the restroom must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, and restroom use will be limited to residents of a single household at a time.
- Do not bring valuables or more than you need for your reserved time. The Association is not responsible for stolen or lost property.
- Do not touch other people’s property.
- All furniture has been removed from the pool deck and is not available for use while these emergency rules are in effect.
- Residents will not be allowed to gather in large groups in or around the pool facility including the parking lot at any time. If you do not have a reservation you will be asked to leave.
- Residents are reminded to wear a cloth face covering when traveling through common areas of the property where it may not be possible to maintain physical distancing, including to and from the pool area and restrooms.
- Residents are requested to bring a 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer with them when using the facilities.
- Use of the pool must be limited to 25% of the maximum occupancy of the pool facility at a time.
- Spas and hot tubs remain closed until further notice.
Pool Reservation Rules
- Residents may not enter the pool area without a reservation
- Reservations can be made in two (2) horu time blocks seven (7) fays a week during the hours of 10am- 6pm
- You must be a full-time resident over the age of 18 to obtain a reservation. You will need to show proof of residency in order to use the pool/ claim your reservation upon check-in. You will need to show your driver’s license or government issued ID. If your ID does not have your property address, you will need to provide your ID and either utility bill or official mail to show name and address within the community.
- The adult resident making the reservations for their household must be present for the duration of the reservation. Only six (6) residents per household will be allowed per reservation. If you have a household with a larger residency that would like to use the pool on the same day at the same time on the same reservation you will need to obtain special
- Only residents may use the facilities. Non-residents/guests will not be allowed. Residents are defined as a person living in the home full time. Someone visiting the home is not considered a resident. Exception: Children visiting a household as part of parental
- Residents are limited to one (1) reservation per day, and no more than three (3) reservations in any one week, per household. Residents are limited to one (1) reservation per day per household, based on address. If your privileges are currently suspended, you will not be able to make