Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Certification Course
Thank you for your interest in a Blueray Adult First Aid/CPR/AED certification course. Before you register, please read through all the prerequisites listed on this page. Blueray offers the American Red Cross’s award winning “Blended Learning” course. Blended learning combines the flexibility of online learning with hands- on training. With a blended learning course you receive a full certification and can begin taking the course immediately after registering. After you successfully complete the course you will be awarded a 2 year Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Certification issued by the American Red Cross.
Before you finalize your registration, please make sure to check everything off the following list as they are required to successfully complete your certification course
- Course purpose
- Course location
- Certification requirements
- Online course requirement
- What to bring to class
The purpose of the American Red Cross Adult First Aid/CPR/ AED program is to help participants recognize and respond appropriately to cardiac, breathing and first aid emergencies. The courses in this program teach skills that participants need to know to give immediate care to a suddenly injured or ill person until more advanced medical personnel arrive and take over. This program offers a choice of first aid, CPR and AED courses to meet the various training needs of a diverse audience.
Required Online Course
The online component of the Blended learning course is mandatory and has to be completed before the first class meeting date.
If it is not completed, you will not be allowed to participate in the physical skills sessions.
- Click on the “Begin Online Course” Link
- Create a login with the American Red Cross Online learning center
- Begin your course
- The online course takes about 2-5 hours to complete.
- It is recommended to space the course out and read the chapters in each section before moving on.
- Make sure you do not lose your progress by signing out every time you want to take a break or exit the e-learning web page
For any additional questions please contact our programs manager at Chris@swimblueray.com