1. Hours: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
2. Swim at your own risk.
3. All children under the age of four (4) must wear rubber pants when in the water.
4. Children under the age of fourteen (14) must be accompanied by a responsible adult age eighteen (18) or older.
5. Use of the pool is restricted to Northpark Square Maintenance Association Members and their guests.
6. No running, diving, glass containers or pets within the pool area.
7. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
8. Coast Guard approved life vests will be allowed. Rafts, boogie boards, water noodles, or any other items which would obstruct a clear view of the water are
9. Proper swim attire is required in the pool.
10. Bicycles, roller-skates, in-line skates and skateboards are not permitted.
11. Be considerate of noise levels.
12. Portable barbecues are not permitted.
13. Management reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time.
14. Management or the Northpark Square Maintenance Association is not responsible for accidents or injuries.
15. In case of an emergency, call 911.
16. All injuries or accidents involving these facilities must be reported to Northpark Square Maintenance Association, c/o Merit Property Management, Inc. at
17. Each Member is permitted to bring a maximum of 5 guests per day. The number of guests permitted may be further limited on certain days, or on seasonal high-
usage days as determined by the Board of Directors or Staff.
18. Members may bring their guests to all facilities and must accompany them at all times. Use of the facilities is at the Member’s own risk.
-Pool and Facility usage is limited to residents only at this time, no guests will be allowed
-Every adult 18+ must have a signed waiver on file Download Waiver here
– All patrons entering the facility are required to have a reservation