Temporary Modified Association Pool Guidelines
- Due to COVID-19, the community pool will only be open and operate under modified hours
- Residents will need to book a time-slot through Blueray Aquatic in advance, to be able to utilize the pool.
- Residents must sign the attached waiver prior to facility usage, it is mandatory.
- Residents must wear a face covering when traveling through common areas of the property where it may not be possible to maintain physical distancing, including to and from the pool and shared restrooms. Six feet separation is required, and no more than one swimmer per lane where lanes exist.
- No large groups or pool parties allowed. Members from the same household may remain together.
- The spa will be limited to 1 person or household at a time (signage will be posted).
- All pool furniture will be removed and stored.
- Please be sure to bring your own hand sanitizer or disinfectants.
- The clubhouse is not currently open or available for reservations at this time.
- No guests are allowed at this time.
- Each resident will be required to bring an ID and/or Utility Bill, reflecting the current address within the Association.
- Any non-compliance may result in being called before the board, subject penalty assessment.
- Clubhouse, Fire Pit, and BBQs are NOT available for resident usage at the time.
We ask that you please avoid entering the facility if you or someone in your household is experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness, including cough or fever.
These guidelines provided by the association are to help ensure a safe environment by protecting the health and welfare of the residents of this community; but please note the use of the facilities is at the individuals’ own risk.
The Board of Directors for Riverdale, reserve the right to revise these guidelines, as deemed applicable.